Be part of the excitement!
What to expect during your stay at LUMA
Our goal is to ensure that your post-Covid stay in New York City and at LUMA is as wonderful as possible.
New York City is now open 100%, with businesses and attractions able to return to usual operating conditions. Some locations may require masks or have vaccination requirements, read all of the details here.
LUMA's Guest Safety
Covid-19 Health & Safety Standards
Although LUMA always took thorough cleaning and disinfecting very seriously, and ensured that our staff were trained to the highest standards, prioritizing the health and safety of our guests and team has taken on a new meaning due to Covid-19. We have closely reviewed all the CDC guidelines and have implemented all the AHLA (American Hotel & Lodging Associations) recommendations.
Below is a list of our current standards:
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all public spaces including restaurant lounge, bar, public restrooms and lobby with CDC listed products from Proctor and Gamble on a frequent schedule.
- High touch points such as elevator buttons, all public space door handles, front doors and railings in stair C & D to be disinfected on a constant basis during the day.
- Rigorous refresher and ongoing training on all disinfectant products used.
- All guest room HVAC units are individualized. Fresh air into room is constant and windows can be opened on request.
- All Hotel and Restaurant units have Merv filters recommended by NY State to help protect against the spread of COVID 19.
- All laundering facilities for hotel sheets and towels use chemicals approved by CDC and are cleaned at the appropriate temperatures. All employees wear masks and gloves and all bins used to transport linens are sanitized before every use.
Additional processes put into place to ensure the guest and LUMA's talent safety:
- Masks available for all guests upon request.
- NY State and NYC required safety plan with tracing requirements available on site for handling any sick employees and guests
- Hand sanitizing stations located at entrances
- Sanitizing wipes available at elevator banks in lobby
If you need to adjust reservations made on www.lumahotels.com or via our call center, please contact the hotel directly at 212-730-0099 or [email protected] If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.