Be part of the excitement!
Luma Hotel Accessibility
ADA accessible features of our hotel:
- Accessible pathway to hotel entrance
- Accessible entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge
- Accessible route to elevators
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible restaurant
ADA Accessible Rooms:
ADA Available room types:
- Urban King ADA - Roll-in Shower
- Urban King ADA – Roll in Shower & Visual/Hearing impaired device
- Urban King ADA – ADA bathtub
- Skyline Two Queens ADA – ADA bathtub & Visual/Hearing Impaired device
ADA rooms have the following features:
- ADA grab bars around toilet and in bathtub/Shower
- Handheld shower
- Built in Seat in roll in showers
- Door bell, peep hole, all switches at ADA height
- Larger entry per ADA requirements
- All armoire or closet has a lowered shelf and bar to hang items
- Minibar and safe are located at an ADA height
Additional hearing and visually impaired rooms with NFPA 72 fire approved devices may be reserved by contacting our reservations team at 212.730.0099.
- Metro King, Urban Two King, Park Plaza King, Urban Two Queen and Skyline King Room types
We offer portable NFPA 72 approved kits that are for the hearing impaired and blind. These are available at check in and have the following devices:
- Adjustable Telephone Amplifier
- Visual Telephone Ring Signaler
- Communication Access Device (TDD)
- Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker
- Visual Door Knock Signaler
Luma Hotel Website
LUMA Hotel Times Square strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on [email protected]. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.