HELPFUL TIPS FOR NAVIGATING THANKSGIVING IN NYC!
THANKSGIVING PARADE & STREET CLOSURE INFO
- 6th Ave between 59th St & 34th St will be CLOSED from 6am to 12pm on Thursday. Valet parking will not be available during these hours. Please contact LUMA for alternative self-parking arrangements.
- Closest drop off location to LUMA will be the corner of Broadway & 41st St. Please contact us with ANY questions - we are happy to meet you & escort you to our entrance.
- The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade starts at 9:00 am beginning at 77th Street & Central Park West, and ends in Midtown in front of Macy’s Herald Square on 34th Street at approximately 10:30 am. Excited parade viewers tend to start camping out at around 6:00 am on Thursday morning.
ORTZI DINING INFO
For all in-room & on-site dining at Ortzi on Thanksgiving, reservations or pre-ordering are strongly suggested. The LUMA front desk team and the Ortzi staff are happy to assist with any questions!
- Heading to the Parade bright and early? Opt for one of our Grab & Go Breakfast Boxes ($19) available from 5:00-9:00 am:
- 1 Breakfast Bocadillo (savory egg sandwich) | Fruit & Yogurt Cup | Juice
- Self-service Coffee and Hot Cocoa station
- Pre-order BY 10:00 pm on Wednesday night, pick up boxes at Ortzi Bar
- We are also serving our full regular Breakfast Menu in the restaurant from 7:00-11:00 am
- Click to view Ortzi's Thanksgiving Dinner Menu. Reservations: 212-730-8900
- First Seating 1:00-4:45 pm | Second Seating 5:00-8:30 pm